Construction sites face a wide range of challenges, from heavy machinery that needs to be handled carefully to material loss from theft and vandalism. As Construction Project Manager you’ll need to secure your employees, materials, and site – and VideoSurveilalnce.com is here to help.
Why should you consider installing or upgrading a site surveillance system?
- Video can be used to increase worker safety & reduce injuries
- Surveillance can deter equipment & material theft
- Prevent vandalism & trespassing
- Reduce liability for your company by increasing safety
When it comes to the surveillance systems themselves, you will have many choices. Modern IP-based systems are flexible and easily customized, so you can create a system that is best suited for your site. You should look for:
- HD resolution
- Wireless systems
- Mobile & remote monitoring
One solution that is popular with construction sites are temporary security towers. These mobile systems come with all the equipment you need, and the cameras and lights come attached to towers so you can install them without modifying your existing structures.